<$BlogRSDURL$>

30 March 2004

 

For some reason, I don't really feel good this morning. Ever since the first day of the 2nd Term, I have been acting like this. I started to swear...a lot! Even to my good buddies. I wasn't kind already, I suddenly became mean, nasty, intolerable! I...I just don't understand. I wasn't like this before, why have I turned into this?

Was I influenced by my friends? Maybe. Just this morning, I got into a rage for no reason at all. I feel that the world suddenly hated me, ignored me. No one even cared about me. My self-esteem was greatly lowered. This isn't right. I wanted to seek help, but no one approahed me...No one approahed me. I was so lonely, so depressed, so frightened, that I started to change my attitude. I wasn't the cheerful type of guy anymore. Every morning is a gloomy start for me. I talked less and less in class. And not very often hang out with anyone. I acted like a cool guy, which I always wished I was, but now, I don't wish it anymore. I want things to revert back to normal.

I don't know why I felt like this. Even thought I acted strangely only a few days, I don't really like it. It's like, so unlike me. The mirror image of me. Evil, merciless, hatred, anger... My whole life suddenly changed. From a hero to a zero. I'm nobody.

I just don't know what to do. I feel completely lost. I really need help, need someone to guide me...

SATAN GET OUT FROM MY SOUL! I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE. I HATE YOU! GO AWAY, AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN!!! MY OLD SOUL, PLEASE RETURN...

P/S New blog especially for my friends at Form 2Y. I want to remind you of our homework for everyday. New background...filled with bubbles...and it's sad allrite...Hope tomorrow will be a better day...


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 16:33.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog