<$BlogRSDURL$>

15 April 2004

 

And wham! There he lay, crying out for help...

As I was about to leave the classroom going for the Wordplay training, I turned around to say goodbye to my friends. Something caught my attention, and I saw Jia Wei showing Joel the end of the broom (you know the part where you sweep?). At first I thought it was a silly joke played by those two. But in within the 10-second period, all of a sudden, Joel whammed his fist...or was it his elbow, right onto Jia Wei's cheek (that's what I think. I wasn't wearing my spectacles at that time).

Anyway, I was shocked by this sudden move! Blood splurted out of his mouth, and was almost breathless, I think. I was stunned that I froze in my position. Then after Steven told me to call for help, quickly I sprinted out of the classroom straight into the Main Office to call for help. I told the secretary everything, and she called me to call his father. Okay, anyway, help soon came. My best friends surrounded him, and I nearly cried, but tears could not leak out of my eyes. It was really shocking.

When I got back to my class, the Cornwall house captain confronted me and told me to join the Interhouse Maths Quiz, because Jia Wei was supposed to be in it, but since he's injured, I had to take over his place. Since I had no choice, I had to do it. But luckily, Nathaniel got in instead of me. Mua-hahahhaha!!!

I only get to know what happened in the beginning after my Wordplay training session ended. It all began with Joel strangling Jia Wei from behind just for fun, but he didn't realise that it was so hard that Jia Wei was almost breathless. Then came to the part where Jia Wei got irritated and put the broom near to his face...

The part I don't get it is that why Joel had to punch him back??? I mean, he shoudn't have done that. This is what caused most of the wars in the world today. Misunderstanding, and without first looking at the source, humans quickly jumped to conclusions. Sigh~ There is nothing you can do about it...Oh yeah, Jia Wei is going to undergo an operation...It was quite serious actually...So many blood flowed out...

I just hope that everything goes out well for Jia Wei. As for Joel, I don't know...maybe he had to be suspended from school? No idea...


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 17:23.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog