<$BlogRSDURL$>

26 August 2004
Set Free!
 

Hey people! I'm back! Had just been released on bail...LOL...I mean, from 1 week of pure torture...STUDY! Finally, its the end, and now I can come online again. Yippee! A lot had happened within the 2 weeks, so I will type them down and your job is to read them. Here they are:-

18th of Aug. 2004 (Wednesday)

This was the day I sat my very first Computer Practical Test about DBMS. What's so special about it, you'll ask? Well, one thing is that IT'S SO DAMN HARD! I mean, very very very very hard. even my teacher had tried doing it and admitted it was hard. And some of the questions even asked us to do the impossible. The worst thing is, we were only given 30 minutes! I don't think that is enough. Maybe I will flunk. Hmm...I wonder who set the test?

19th of Aug. 2004 (Thursday)

I dissected a cow's eye! Mua-hahahah! It was fun, exciting, interesting, and not to mention disgusting. We were given specific instructions by Mrs Simmonds, our Science Teacher, before we proceed. So, I was one of the "dissectors". I cut a square hole near the optic nerve, and then looked through. Jely was oozing out. Its not surprising that I can see nothing; the eye is removed from the cow one week before. It's not fresh. After that, I poured out this jelly called vitrous humour and "POP" out comes the eye lens. Ooohhh...how interesting. I found the other parts of the eye, scraped off the retina to uncover choroid, scrape it off again to find sclerotic coat. So we finished with the dissection and threw everything away. For some strange reasons, some of my friends actually brought back the eye lens o.O . By the way, I feel sorry for the cow.

I took some INFORAMA team qualifying test and managed to be in. Hehehe...

24th of Aug. 2004 (Tuesday)

Yay! I caught the flu...Ugh! Mucus kept flowing out of my nose. Used up about 100 pieces of tissue papers, I think. Man, I keep blowing my nose like some sort of a madman and my nose turned red. Maybe I can be qualified to be Santa's reindeer. LOL. Anyway, my mom introduced me to Panadol and some sort of a flu medicine, and felt so much beter when I thought I was developing a fever because my forehead was kind of hot.

That was all the major events that were happening in "The Week of Torture". I guess I typed quite a lot, and my hands are now auite sore. Please do not mind some spelling mistakes that I had typed out, I 'm too lazy to edit it...Hehehe...Okay guys, I will post more. See you all!




freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 15:20.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog