<$BlogRSDURL$>

13 September 2004
Back to School...Again
 

Why does time have to pass so fast? And now, it's the end of the holiday! Noooo!!! Oh well. Anyway, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Jia Wei! And good luck for your Practical Piano Exam! And to me too...I'm not even ready! And it's 2 days away!!! Sigh~

I guess I'm not ready to go back to school. Not ready to wake up early. Not ready to do anything! Boo-hoo-hoo...

(Okay, maybe I'm over-reacting)

4 more weeks till End-of-Year Exams, hope you guys are ready, because I'm not. Oh well, I guess I had enough of typing. I stop here. See you guys in school! And don't forget, we have Science Extra-Class after school tomorrow!


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 11:07.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog