<$BlogRSDURL$>

31 October 2004
I Post Again?!
 

Yep...again. By the request of my fellow people, uh...I mean friends =D. So here am I again, as usual, typing out this thing, as usual. Heeheehee... I would like to say a few words. Firstly, Happy Belated Birthday to Sandra a.k.a Mrs Jay Chou, and to all of you guys and gals, Happy Halloween! Don't forget to go Treat-or-Tricking tonight, grab candies, chocolate etc. and eat, eat, eat!

WARNING! I AM SOLELY NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU HAVE STOMACHACHES OR TOOTH DECAY AFTER EATING SWEET STUFFS!

There, I had made it clear! Okay, march on to The Day After Tomorrow, which is November 2 >.< ... Okay, let's rewind time a little bit to November 1, 2004, which is Nuzul Al-Quran for the Muslims and All Saints Day for Christians. Whoa! Talk about 2 holidays in 1 day. Isn't it cool?! Oh well, I guess that is all. Nothing much happened today, except that I sort of improved on my Front Crawl. Yay! So proud of myself ^.^. Then I had just met my Auntie and Tiah while I was eating Dim-Sum and while going shooping in Yayasan.

Okay, this is a short one, so see you all later. Bye-bye!! ZZZZZZZIIIIIPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! ~


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 17:35.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog