<$BlogRSDURL$>

27 December 2004
Have You Heard About the Asia Quake?
 

Yesterday, my elder brother, his girlfriend, my dad, my little brother and I were eating at this nice-looking restaurant, when suddenly my brother received a SMS. It was from my Mom. She wrote that a massive earthquake had triggered near Sumatra and has caused tsunamis to hit a number of countries near the Andaman Sea.

"Massive waves triggered by the largest earthquake to shake the planet in more than 40 years have wiped out coastal areas across parts of Asia, killing more than 11,000 people -- most of them in Indonesia, Sri Lanka and India."
Click on the title to get the full-story. You guys should feel lucky that Brunei was unaffected.


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 13:42.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog