Okay, Steven, I fixed the "who wrote that post" thingy down there. Lol! Sorry =P. Anyway, I also fixed the problem of the site title, I forgot to add the "<" sign in front of the tag. Hmm...and I had also changed the font colour into something that isn't too glaring. It looks okay to me. But if you guys still find it very blinding, please tell me and suggest a colour that I should change. The problem with me is that I'm not very good with complimenting and contrasting colours. So I need your help. Nobody's perfect, I guess. This proves that even a guy like me can also encounter problems ;). Oh man! Look at the time! Damn...I don't think I can finish the computer stuffs =(.