<$BlogRSDURL$>

31 March 2005
Hmm?
 

Hi! It's been quite some time since I last posted. Aiy...I don't feel really that good these past few days. I'm feeling so grouchy. I slept kind of late(for me) and was forced to wake up early. Yawn~ And these past few days weren't really that good. Makes me feel even worse.

Hmm...I don't really want to go into detail. Very lazy to explain and ummm...I also don't want to recall them anyway. But anyway, yesterday I wasn't in class for about the whole day. I went to Sayyidina Othaman School somewhere in Tutong to take part in the INFORAMA Online Surfing thingy. It was okay la, although some funny things happened.

Nothing much happened today. I felt kind of sleepy in class, especially the 8th period. It seems like as if I lost all of my energy. So tired. Maybe I was hungry... And I shouldn't use the computer too much too.

Hmm...this is just a short post la. Nothing fancy here. Oh by the way, my Mom brought me a new bed ^.^. I'm so happy! Goodbye to my decade-old bed, say hello to the new one. I'm really going to miss my old one so much, it has been very "faithful" to me. Lol... But I guess we need to part already. Oh well. Take care anyway people, and have a nice day.

P.S. This site is already a year old! Thanks to all for coming and tagging here. Haha... By the way, I don't think I have the time to create a layout for April, but I will try la.


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 15:50.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog