<$BlogRSDURL$>

19 March 2005
Some Pics ^.^
 

Some pictures taken from my Simcity 4 game =). Click on the individual pictures to see the bigger version.



Kampung-style City...You buy vegetables here. =P


Southern part of my more developed city.


Ahhh!!! I'm watching another boring rerun of Power Rangers. Yawn!


This is the city which is more or less like the development of Bandar...


INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!


Nice long freight train passing through the industrialized city. INSET: NASA Space Shuttle...It's at the bottom left-hand corner. Kinda hard to see, because I didn't add any border.


UFO sightings. Scary =O

Pardon me for the stupidity of the statements. It's the only way to describe them...hehe...=P. Good night, people!


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 21:34.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog