<$BlogRSDURL$>

22 March 2005
Wheee...
 

I deleted the last post, by my own request, because everytime when I looked at it, I'll start to get angry again, and I don't really like to recall bad memories, so I deleted it. Lol...

I had just came back from extra-classes. They are okay today, I guess. Nothing much actually happened. Everything went on as usual. Well, except one thing though. Someone, or something, was spraying some smelly stuffs while we were studying. So stinky and poisonous. Can't they do it at other times or something? I sometimes wish that people would be more co-operative.

Bah, I'm going to end this short post. About a week more till school. Oh, what the heck, I came to school just now, and going to tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Oh well. Have fun!


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 11:02.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog