<$BlogRSDURL$>

28 April 2005
Glee
 

Don't mind the title of the post. I really have no idea of what title I should give. Sorry for not posting for quite something, because time permits me from doing so. Ever wished a day could have 25 hours instead of 24 hours? The extra one hour could be put for a good use, like relaxing, having an extra hour of sleep, doing your homework, projects, studying, revising etc.

Okay let me tell you all what happened ummm...a few days ago. Let's see...I don't think anything much have happened. Except a couple of mishaps...like the time when "someone" took my history essay without my permission. And what about the time when we got a very bad mark for class cleanliness just because of the unemptied dustbin and messy corner? I don't know whether our Form Teacher knows or not, but if she does, I'm prepared to explain everything to her.

Today is a very Malay day. There's Pairama. And um...it all started with speeches. "Some comments here." And then its on to the heated debate. Damn...I had a hard time concentrating on memorising my speech. I'm surprised Danson won (I think). After that, comes the singing of some high-pitched Malay song, and next its me!

Sheesh, I'm so nervous with my speech. And the hall was packed with so many people. I was so nervous la. I think everyone knew that. And I wasn't supposed to refer to my flash cards while speaking. But she allowed me. So good =D. So I yakked and yakked, and finally finshed. I breathed a sigh of relief. Finally its over!

After that comes an emotional sajak/pantun, and then Amalina's turn to speak. It was truly wonderful and so natural. I wonder how she does it. Hmmm....And then the show ends with some dances and prize-giving ceremony. The amcee said some names/classes wrongly. Hmm...so I got my prizes and umm...bring it back to class la!

We had our break until 10.45am, and after that is Science, BM and History. For BM, we went to the hall to do shopping...err...I mean look at books. The fair WAS SO SMALL!! I expected many stalls, but there's only 4...=\. Anyway I brought a book recommended by Cikgu Normah. I also wanted to buy the advertised dictionary in Borneo Bulletin, but I don't have enough money to purchase it though. It costs $45 la!! =(

That's my day today. Hehe...I don't think I can come online that often anymore, so don't be surprised if this site is dead, okay =P? By the way, did you guys see my Commerce Notebook which is a hardcover, red in colour and has an Eeyore sticker label with my name, F3Y class and the subject Commerce. If found, return to me please!

Okay need to go now. Byeeee!


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 14:17.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog