<$BlogRSDURL$>

05 June 2005
Oh...Its June!
 

And the first week is over! My gosh...time passes so fast, and I'm still sitting here idly doing nothing. Precious time wasted, I must start doing important things. But before I do that, let me share with you about what happened today.

This morning, I woke up (Duh!) and take family photo with my little brother blowing candles on his birthday cake. Yes, he's throwing a birthday party, complete with a water bouncer! So cool! I want to go play also, but it would be VERY embarrassing =S. By the way, he's birthday is actually tomorrow, 6 June, but he decided to have a party on Sunday. HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY! LOVE YOU LOTS!...not =P. Heehee, but all the best to you anyway (^.^). Anyway, I locked myself in the library and do Commerce homework. And also at the same time, if my brother happens to be upstairs playing CS, and he wanted to get chair from the library, his friends would think I'm very "rajin". HAHAH! I'm so angkat diri.

Anyway, I didn't talk to his friends. I leave them alone, they leave me alone. That's the way I like it. I don't like meeting new people for some weird reason. Anyway, after I had done Commerce, I went online and chatted with Steven.

Then at about 12, I went down and had lunch. It was an all-you-can-eat buffet. My mom ordered catering as well. The food was not bad, except for the mee, made me so full instantly >.<>.<

And at the end, we have a relay! Whee! So fun, BUT EXTREMELY INCREDIBLY VERY TIRING. I sprinted the whole 25m length. My goodness. At first, my team won, and then lost. But who cares! We had fun anyway ^.^

After that, I chatted again, and then ate dinner, which isn't very appetizing. It consisted of microwaved food from this afternoon. Ugh~~ But I ate anyway. Cannot be so choosy la...;)

Okay I guess I have to go now. It's getting late. Bye!


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 20:10.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog