<$BlogRSDURL$>

14 November 2005
Congratulations!
 

...to my brother, who scored 4As for his PSR. Horray! Horray! You really gave us a good surprise! You made it to Form 1! Woot! Although you complained everytime when you *study*, we are still happy that you get good results despite all the scoldings you got from me and my family =P. Keep up to good work, and PLEASE AHH!! Don't keep thinking about your girlfriend all the time, and start dreaming about becoming her "hero"! Everytime I hear you say that, I want to belch out =P.

Gee, now I'm really scared about my results...It's going to be out like...2 weeks from now, I think. Eeep! Pray hard for good results! In the meantime, enjoy yourselves...while it lasts!


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 13:44.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog