<$BlogRSDURL$>

08 April 2006
Surprises
 

I do not know what has gotten into me, but I have to say this......

PHYSICS WAS REALLY FUN!

Seriously! I'm not joking. It is not meant sarcastically either. Oscillation may not be a very interesting experiment, but it was the best Physics practical/lesson I ever had since January 2006! Why?

There were only 8 people who attended the 2nd shift!

So cool man! It was so blissful just now. ^.^ At first, I thought Nelson and I were the only ones (Double wow!), but a few "spoilers" came in later =P. Lol! Just kidding la! But seriously, it was the bomb! I will look forward to the next Physics practical ;).

A few things to note:
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to finish up on my homework.


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 16:57.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog