<$BlogRSDURL$>

22 May 2006
Papers Have Been Returned...
 

What disappointment! Only like 3 papers were returned todays nia... Haha, I'm so happy that I actually got credit for my English Paper 1. I nearly wrote out of topic, and I was commented to stay more focused on the topic and not be too descriptive. Thank goodness! I outdid myself =D.

Malay 2 was so-so I guess. And Maths, ugh~ I did not intend to join in the NSW Maths, but why must she tick my name on Saturday when I didn't say anything. I should have said "No" but I feel that it only will make matters worse and in the end, I still have to participate. In other words, I was forced to pay up la. Hai~~ But I know it's not only me, there are other people too.

Luckily I got a B for Maths (phew!) I expected my marks to be in the mid-50s, since I did badly for Section B. Haha...Thank goodness it never happened. Kesian Si Nelson though, he only needs 1 mark in order to pass =\.

This morning, I received an unexpected surprise from Marcus. He took out his mobile phone, and I was like, "Hey! You're not alllowed to...Oh, nevermind. School has not started yet." I was wondering what he's going to do with it.

And he showed me the picture. I recognised it instantly. I have seen it all the time in a certain website. My eyes lit up with joy when I saw it, my heart beating so fast I thought it could fly out of my chest. Adrenaline rushed all over my body.

IT WAS THE SIMS 2 EP: OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Even better. He told me it was sold in Hua Ho Manggis, near my house again. It really lit up my day man. I could never been happier. Who cares about the price, if one can enjoy playing it for years to come (Ok, not really la haha).

DAMN! I want it now...Now...NOW!!!

EEEEE!!!!

Okay, I'm tempted to buy it today. I downloaded the patch already ^^.

After this post, I shall indulge myself in Sims 2. You may say I have no life, but the truth is I have. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here you know ;) (Choi!!!).

It's my hobby, okay? Nothing sad about it, okay? You have your own interests, I have my own too. It's just that not many people have similar interests like mine, therefore you tend to think it's weird/sad/lame/lacklustre/boring etc etc etc. So there!

Umm...this is rather sudden, so bye-bye?


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 14:08.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog