<$BlogRSDURL$>

25 July 2006
Hell Is Breaking Loose
 

And I mean that literally, because according to the Chinese calendar, today is the first day of the 7th month. That signifies the start of Ghost Month, where spirits are allowed out of hell/somewhere and take their vacation in earth for a month. So, be extra careful when you go out lol...

Anyway, here's a short Fwd: message I received from Luisa Jie Jie which gives an example of how to construct sentences from 1 - 10. A smart alec did it!

You might like it. This is hilarious.....even an Englishman could not construct sentences using numeric, which is exclusive only to Malaysians and Singaporeans. Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1. This is what he came up with..... 1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 goodness he run away. 10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven. Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand. I am so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 13:58.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (3 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 29 July, 2006 03:36.  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 29 July, 2006 03:36.  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 29 July, 2006 03:37.  



<-- Return to main blog