<$BlogRSDURL$>

28 July 2006
Hurrah to Pets!
 

Very Sims 2-oriented. You've been forewarned! (But to Alex, please read on?)

YAY! After so many weeks of waiting for news, simmers have finally been told of the great news! The new EP (expansion pack) is going to be titled The Sims 2: Pets! It features dogs, cats, birds etc. Damn, this is going to be so awesome! Can't wait to get hold of it later during the year.






So cute and adorable right these pets ;)?

[/end Sims 2]

Sigh, that wasn't very enthusiastic! Oh well, I still have to work on the Malay project draft, which I think has to be handed up tomorrow. I just don't know how to start or where to begin!And the topics are...no offense, quite boring la. But we've got no choice, it makes up 20% of 2nd Assessment Test.

I'm sorry if I do not blog much frequently, because there isn't really much to talk about (unless you guys want me to keep repeating the things that happen everyday!) The monotony of life! But I guess I shouldn't complain too much. Later it might get too exciting for me...

I'll just stop here. I blog whenever possible. Keep tagging people!

[edit]

While surfing at Wikipedia to look for information for the Malay Essay, I was really flabbergasted when I saw this at the FRONT PAGE of Wikipedia!!!



  


OMG! OMG! OMG! One of my favourite Pokemon is featured! Wah lao! Totally unexpected la! (And the article is quite long too, didn't bother to read it though.)


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 10:36.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (3 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 29 July, 2006 03:30.  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 29 July, 2006 03:32.  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 29 July, 2006 03:35.  



<-- Return to main blog