<$BlogRSDURL$>

06 August 2006
Starting Afresh!
 

I really hope that especially for the faint-hearted ones, the masks above don't scare you away...

After a couple of months staring at the same dark dull Sim's layout, I finally felt compelled as well as motivated to create another new one which carries the theme 'Masquerade'. I don't know why though, but somehow those masks look really intriguing and mystical yet menacing/creepy in a way. There's a hidden meaning in that layout picture though, it's really up to your interpretation and imagination!

This layout is also in conjunction with reaching the 200-mark posts milestone, and also for the pleasure of the nearly 5000 different and unique users who stumbled on this site, especially the taggers!

I really am proud of my handiwork, it looks really simple, plain and neat. But I think I had made the masks too fanciful until it looks quite cluttered with words. Never mind, I'm already too tired to make changes again until maybe a long long time. So expect to see this for at least a couple of months. I'm really slow at HTML-ing and 'Photoshopping', it took me about 2-3 days to finish up this one. Yes, I know I suck. =P

Some new features of this layout:-
Comment/tag on this new layout please! Hehehe...

Back to serious blogging. Well, there isn't really much to blog about now, except to tell you all that there's a new layout. By the way, this layout is best seen in Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer with resolution 1024x768 pixels. There's a very minor flaw in IE though; the menu icons are a bit out of alignment.

...

...

Oh dear, I can't think up of something to say. Writer's block! I apologize! There will be better ones to come soon! So, stay tuned for more from me and Steven (blog more often la you! >=P) !


P.S. By the way, those masks were items that came with the Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff. I bet you guys are groaning and moaning again!


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 18:58.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (3 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

Since I can't see your tagboard (sadly), I shall leave a comment or whisper etc. The masks look.. funny. Lol. And I didn't know Sims has such things; I'm so outdated. I don't play anymore, I don't even have the expansion packs. Maybe I'll go back to playing when I get them ehhe. And you are one big Sims 2 fan aren't you..

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 08 August, 2006 21:01.  

This is the Sims 2! Lol...yea, I guess gaming technology is so advanced they can make such beautiful objects. You should buy Sims 2, it's more fun than Sims! And of course, I'm very fanatical about Sims =)

Although I have not played for quite some time.

Blogger freshrimp whispered at 09 August, 2006 13:47.  

I HAVE sims 2 lar shim. Lol. I meant i don't have the expansions packs for Sims 2. Its more fun.. and more space-consuming. Lags the pc you knoww

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 09 August, 2006 17:22.  



<-- Return to main blog