<$BlogRSDURL$>

25 September 2006
More memes
 

Instead of studying, I broke my own rule, went online and did asome random quiz. Sigh~ So much for diligence and focus. Here's something interesting for me and all:

[EDIT: Apparently, the table got messed up somehow, so I just took Print Screen the table and show it as an image instead]

My results
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

The one that really gets my attention is 'Hypersensitivity'. And I got 90%! I mean, seriously, whoever has heard of one who is so sensitive to everything?! Lol! And the prefix 'hyper' is not necessary at all! It's pretty interesting, you guys should try it out!


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 11:40.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog