<$BlogRSDURL$>

06 October 2006
Eve of Exams
 

Only a day left before the inevitable comes. The dreaded exams. A two week marathon and everything will be over! =D And am too distracted many a times by my computer, which leads to procrastination and the vicious cycle repeats everyday.

It's time to burn the midnight oil all right. But I can't because I would end up falling asleep!

Man, I'm too excited about the post-exams period. Get Sims 2: Pets and play all day plus some other plans that I have made, plus various school excursions. Can't wait la! But first, I need to focus.

Wish everyone lots and lots of luck in your End of Year Exams, and may all of us pass with flying colours.


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 11:02.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (0 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

<-- Return to main blog