<$BlogRSDURL$>

08 October 2006
Whaddaya noe?
 

The whole day, I was waiting for 7.30 pm to watch "Read It and Weep" on Disney Channel. I was having my dinner when all of a sudden, a few minutes before the show there was a blackout at my simpang. Fear gripped me. I don't know why, but I really dislike total darkness and gobbled by the dark vast space. It's really scary okay. And my brother didn't help much either. He suddenly went hyperactive for no reason at all. It's like he enjoyed the darkness.

So yea, my maids managed to find a couple of torchlights here and there, and boy was I relieved. Fine, I'm a chicken. I have a really irrational phobia, but I can't help it. And that's why it's called "irrational".

After I managed to overcome some of my fear, I became furious! Because I just missed that show I so looked forward to after waiting and seeing the advertisements for about 3 weeks. My luck was played and twisted cruelly by this unexpected blackout. Arghh~

Without much choice, I begrudgingly read my Chemistry with a flashlight. It was...a unique studying experience I suppose. Then I talked to my brother about some random stuffs.

Guess what happened a few minutes past nine? The electricity came back on -.-". Sheesh, I can't believe my guess was SO accurate. Right after the show again! By that time, the people who watched that show would already grin widely and gave their thumbs up, and here I am typing this whole miserable thing out and not knowing what even happened.

Arghhh! So annoying! I'm off to studying more chemistry and vent out my anger on coming up with some nonsensical equations and formulae.


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 21:15.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (4 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

It's either, I've not watched Disney Channel for 3 weeks or I happen to miss all the advertisements, because I've no idea what show you're talking about. How many maids do you have btw. lol. So "swehh". Ngam ngam past 9 power come back. KESIANN.

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 09 October, 2006 16:36.  

Wow, thats some really bad luck. Maybe someone purposely cut off your power at that time so you'd miss the show and study instead o.O Nobody knows..

Blogger Steven whispered at 09 October, 2006 16:53.  

Jia Yean, my mom hired two =P. That show has been frequently advertised; so maybe you went to toilet or something when the adverts pop out!

Steven, it seems like someone was repairing the power box at that time. So ngam la. So tersasak >.>

Blogger freshrimp whispered at 09 October, 2006 17:12.  

kesian shim..read it and weep.. totally forgot abt it. i told my self i would watch it but i totally forgot. sheesh..even if i did remember, i wudnt be able to watch it.. i wasnt home. =( jeez.

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 12 October, 2006 19:10.  



<-- Return to main blog