<$BlogRSDURL$>

12 November 2006
Help?
 

My computer keeps hanging while surfing the Internet with Firefox, my PC lags, Cbox sucks and connection lags sometimes. But the main thing is the hanging part. I never face it when I used my old motherboard. Can anyone help me please?


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 22:11.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (5 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

By saying its fine when you used your old motherboard, i presume this means you changed to a new motherboard? If thats the case, then that itself could be the very reason why it happens. Either the motherboard is not compatitable, or there was some hardware configuration errors. If really bad then just send to shop. Better than trying to fix yourself and making it worse. If its not the motherboard problem then i donno. Good luck.

Blogger Steven whispered at 12 November, 2006 23:41.  

update all your drivers. that is definetely one of the issues. motherboard drivers may not be compatible or not updated to suit the current hardware. this isnt much info at all. i need more detailed info. be more precise on what the error is, etc.

Blogger Unknown? whispered at 13 November, 2006 03:35.  

also i have a better solution. AMD > Intel anyday kthx. stop using intel. esp the p4 or the pentium d. they suck cock.

Blogger Unknown? whispered at 13 November, 2006 03:36.  

Yea, I changed my new motherboard, and I think that's the problem but there could be other factors as well. I didn't install it myself, I had asked the technician to do it for me. I'll just wait and see la. If it recurs then I have to call him. And you know me well, fixing things myself and spoiling them =P.

Hi Alex! Great idea, I probably do that... The problem is already as precise as I can get.

Blogger freshrimp whispered at 13 November, 2006 09:23.  

the spirit carries on~~~~~. dream theater - the spirit carries on. get it. it's awesome. it may be rock, but damn, it's fucking awesome! MOVING ONNNNN.

try defragging your PC and see if it helps. run anti-spyware AND anti-virus software.(multiple, not just 1. for eg, for anti spyware, use Spybot and Ewido or w/e. for antivirus, use AVG and something else).and yeah, i cant really pinpoint the problem cause i need more info. at what point does it hang, etc? is it only when you surf the net? when you play games? or whatever, just give me more detail, this is way too little.

Blogger Unknown? whispered at 13 November, 2006 10:24.  



<-- Return to main blog