<$BlogRSDURL$>

27 January 2007
Filler Blog Post
 

I found this at Amelia's site, and I thought I should give it a shot. My results were...what I expected LOL!


You scored as Psychology/Sociology. You should strongly consider majoring (or minoring) in Psychology, Sociology, or related majors (e.g., Counseling, Industrial-Organizational (I-O) Psychology, Social Work, or other social science majors).




It is possible that the best major for you is your 2nd, 3rd, or even 5th listed category, so be sure to consider ALL majors in your OTHER high scoring categories (below). You may score high in a category you didnt think you would--it is possible that a great major for you is something you once dismissed as not for you. The right major for you will be something 1) you love and enjoy and 2) are really great at it.




Consider adding a minor or double majoring to make yourself standout and to combine your interests. Psychology and Sociology are both great minors to add to any major. Please post your results in your myspace/blog/journal.

Psychology/Sociology


94%

English/Journalism/Comm


88%

French/Spanish/OtherLanguage


88%

HR/BusinessManagement


69%

Visual&PerformingArts


69%

Nursing/AthleticTraining/Health


63%

Biology/Chemistry/Geology


63%

Education/Counseling


56%

History/Anthropology/LiberalArts


50%

PoliticalScience/Philosophy


50%

Accounting/Finance/Marketing


44%

Religion/Theology


38%

Mathematics/Statistics


19%

Physics/Engineering/Computer


19%

WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
created with QuizFarm.com

Now, to go through over it. Yeah, I have been thinking of majoring in Psychology too. Or Biology. Or something else which I'm not sure about yet. So why on earth is Biology so low down the table? :P The English and languages part is okay, since I'm quite interested in it too, but never thought of majoring in it! Visual and Performing Arts look interesting, sounds like fun!

And why on earth is Business Management at 69%? I really despise that area of study! :P I can't believe they are higher than Biology or Chemistry. Noo...! The last six are very accurate though, the areas which I am least interested in at the moment.

Yep, least interested. Sorry... I already forgot about the idea of being a doctor/engineer or whatever some "high-end, prestigious and oh-my-salary-is-half-a-million-USD jobs" you guys can think up of that guys like me should do.

So kudos to the ... err... Quizmaster? Is it? :)

On the other hand, I just wait for life to tell the answer in like, oh, the next year or 2? Now, the main thing to worry about is O Levels. The whole thing's not that accurate though. :P

This morning's leadership orientation was fun! Met the juniors and I really like them. Hahaha, thanks for organising it! Enjoyed it loads!


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 22:48.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (4 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

nice quiz found. i have tried it and i scored as mathematics/statistics. :)

Blogger Mable whispered at 28 January, 2007 19:06.  

SHIM! You enjoyed orientation? I did too! =p But you know that part, embarrassing man. Lol. When mr. richard thought I was president. >< Funny though.

I tried that quiz! Guess what I scored as.. lol. Quite interesting. Should ask my parents to try ahaha

Blogger JiaYean whispered at 29 January, 2007 00:34.  

Hahahaha, cool, Mableh! :P

Yeah, of course I enjoyed it. :P Met a few new people there. LOL, how come you still remember "that part"? I have forgotten it already liaw!

Errr, let's see... You scored as Computer? Or Education? Or Politics? I don't know, you tell me! :P

Blogger freshrimp whispered at 29 January, 2007 09:30.  

Because it was embarrassing? And I remember almost everything about the orientation anyways. I remember your topic! =p

Where got computer? I'll.. be posting it up at my blog later. Hehe

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 29 January, 2007 11:35.  



<-- Return to main blog