<$BlogRSDURL$>

25 January 2007
Not Blogging...
 

This is a pretty bad way to rev up the blog after a long time of absence. The word "sorry" is getting a little bit cliched now. Nevertheless, I apologise for not blogging for a really long time.

I wish I can blog, but I am now rather dry on topics to blog about and I am simply not in the mood to blog about my trips during my holidays. Sorry (even though they are very long overdue). I think I lost my blogging spirit. I just can no longer blog anymore. I don't know why...

This is awfully bad.

Maybe it's time that I move on.

I don't know.

I'll give myself some time to recollect myself, and try to note the interesting happenings of my everyday life (which is virtually nil) which are blog worthy. If you don't see any updates from me after a long time, then, I hate to say this, but it's bye bye for me.

But don't worry, I won't be missing in action from the blogosphere. I still have you guys' blogs to read and they're really interesting! I sometimes wonder how some of you can manage to blog everyday! :O

For now, I'm taking a break from blogging. Hopefully, I will keep blogging! Till then, I look forward to see all of you in school and all the best in Form 5!


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 22:38.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (6 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

Its okay Shim. Blogging is something you took up because you want to and enjoyed. You don't have to be oppressed or pressured into having to blog all the time. Its completely fine. You don't have to apologize all the time. You make it seem as though its a must to blog. Well its not. Just enjoy blogging, and have fun doing it, whenever you feel like it.

Blogger Steven whispered at 25 January, 2007 23:01.  

Thanks Steven! Now I know how it really feels to not know what to blog about.

Blogger freshrimp whispered at 26 January, 2007 20:07.  

shim is noob xD

Blogger Unknown? whispered at 26 January, 2007 20:11.  

haha man~ if u stop blogging im gonna miss all of your funny, interesting and wacky posts. ;) hehe.. no worries~ but i'll be still looking forward to your next post! =D

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 27 January, 2007 18:28.  

Alex, art thou too! =P

Hey Karen! Hahaha :P I try to blog once in a while lah if possible. I just cannot blog at the moment, hehehe =P.

Blogger freshrimp whispered at 27 January, 2007 21:30.  

no u

Blogger Unknown? whispered at 27 January, 2007 22:49.  



<-- Return to main blog