<$BlogRSDURL$>

10 February 2008
Sick of Everything
 

You know what? Sometimes, I just want to say, "Well, fuck it! I just can't give a damn anymore!"

I don't know what to do. I'm in this steep pithole where whenever I try to climb out, I'll slip and fall back to the cold, hard ground.

I need a break. And trying to be this perfect perfectionist bitch is killing me.

Sometimes, I want to say "Whatever" and disappear off this surface of the earth.

I don't even know why I'm talking like this.


freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 22:01.
Comments? Whisper 'em! (4 whispered.)

Comments by them:-

Well now, seems rather, emo. I won't know whats happened, but shet happens. Just try to get over it I suppose, but I'd assume its probably over with by now. Anyways, belated Happy Chinese New Year, and good luck with things.

Blogger Steven whispered at 12 February, 2008 21:06.  

DOOD STEVE THIS IS THE BEST POST BY SHIM EVER

SHIM, REPEAT AFTER ME.

"FUCK IT ALL AND FUCKING NO REGRETS, NEVER HAPPY ENDINGS ON THESE DARK SETS. ALL'S FAIR FOR DAMAGE INC, YOU CAN SEE. STEP A LITTLE CLOSER IF YOU PLEASE!

BLOOD. WILL. FOLLOW. BLOOD!
DYING. TIME. IS. HERE!

DAMAGE INCORPORATED."

Blogger Unknown? whispered at 13 February, 2008 00:11.  

I wish i could too.

Anonymous Anonymous whispered at 01 March, 2008 20:07.  

:) Hi Shim

Blogger kajsdhf whispered at 25 April, 2008 13:52.  



<-- Return to main blog