First, birthday shoutouts to a few people!
- namely, me!
- Caroline, my "pseudo twin", born on same day, same month, same year and same place! Too bad she's older than me by a few hours!
- Avril Lavigne's (sp?) birthday!
- Google.com! It's celebrating it's birthday today (I think). I was like, how come so special one? Hahaha... >.<
I can't believe it! I'm already sixteen!16!
I cannot believe time passes by so fast! It seems like yesterday that I'm still 15 (actually, I really was -.-). At first, I just could not accept the fact that I am about to age another year as there is still so much for me to do. But yea, looking back and reminiscing, so much have happened to me when I was 15 that it had so much so moulded me into a person who you see today.
Am I getting a bit boring? Hahaha! Let's see what has happened! I try to sort these events in chronological order:
- Celebrated my 15th birthday in Thiam Hock restaurant! So it was pretty "attention grabbing"; my parents like let me blow out candles in my birthday cake in front of a packed restaurant =S. Haha!
- I got 7A1s and 1B3 for PMB! Yay! I remembered reading Steven's email who told me the good news. I was overjoyed when I saw the 7A1s, but gasped when I saw my B3 (it was Malay by the way). Still, it was a fantastic result nonetheless.
- Travelled with whole family around SW Australia. The sceneries were breathtaking.
- Counting down to 2006 with my whole family in my home away from home. It was awesome to see the transition of the year from 2005 to 2006 and especially with loved ones.
- Stepped into 4S2 and met loads of people there who are now my friends =D! You guys are awesome! Rock on!
- Made a councillor ;)
- Performed during National Day. It was thrilling and enjoyable despite some setbacks!
- BGIC! I made a few friends there, and made my resolution! It didn't pass though. *chuckle* But they were fun times. Read about it here and here.
- Swapped Add. Maths for Geography.
- Was the emcee for PAIRAMA. Gawd, I can never forget that time when the mic got haywire!
- While updating the Councillors' Notice Board, a glass pane fell on my back nearly injuring me severely. I thank God for protecting me at that day =S. I didn't know how precious and fragile life can be until that day...
- Messed up the KK Presentation thing very badly. Made me realize how much my procrastination had led me astray, even leading feuds. I don't want to recall it, and if you're looking to read the blog about it, save your breath; I deleted it.
- Went to KK for the first time with fellow councillors. I love my roomies Steven, Jia Wei and Michael haha. Oh, did my mention the dirty talk by Jordine and Mable?
- Busy with school-related activities (we councillors are involved) sometime in the middle of the year.
That's pretty much I can remember to the best of my memory. These are some of those times which stood out from the rest and has affected me in one way or another. Yea, and most of them are stuffs that I have not really blogged about.
I thank all of my friends who wished me a very happy 16th birthday in the form of blogs, tags and verbally. Thank you all so much for remembering, you guys really made my day! =) Now I really must make an effort in remembering you guys birthdays hahaha! I'm not good with dates though, but I must try my best! If I forgot, remind me =P.
I also thank God for making my life bearable and "fantastic" all this while, and I hope I will always be protected and looked after.
So do I want anything for my 16th birthday? Nah! There isn't anything that I really really want now, and even if I do want a few things, they're all intangible anyway. Hahaha! So what do I really want?
If I could be granted 3 wishes today, (arranged in priority level) I want to break free of procrastination! I want to overcome that nasty quality of mine and set my mindset to reaching my goals. Secondly, I want my sins to be forgiven, so that I don't need to carry the dirty burden on my shoulders anymore. Lastly, I want to further my ability of empathy, so that I can understand the feelings of people even more and be able to try my best to help them if they need it.
I want to have more, but one musn't be greedy about all these things =P! Hyuk, hyuk! So I guess I end my long blog here and later, my family and I will have steamboat together. It's going to be awesome!
I guess I shall end here. Check back later for more blogs by me and Steven! Cheers! ^.^
Comments by them:-
<-- Return to main blog
freshrimp put thoughts into writing at 19:04.
Comments? Whisper 'em!